Download the Game
released 9 October 2008
(1) Unzip the above file into your Heretic II directory and a new directory will be created called "Oglequest."
(2) The Ogle - The Return of Morcalavin shortcut in this folder starts the game.
(3) The game opens in standard software mode, so change everything you need (binds, video, sound) and then EXIT the game.   A permanent config will appear in the Oglequest config folder.
***If the game crashes when you try to save a new config, you can simply press Esc without saving.  Alternatively, you can copy a config you made/make in normal Heretic II from Heretic II/base/config to Oglequest/config and then load it in the game (which should automatically save it as your default config). Either way, you must exit the game first before playing; if you don't, the Ogle player model will show up as Corvus and the in-game messages and sounds will be drawn from the original game when they shouldn't be!
(4) When your config is as you want it, and you've exited, click on Ogle - The Return of Morcalavin to start up the game again.
Good luck!  The fate of Parthoris rests once more in your hands.
You will need:
- Heretic II installed
- The "Oglequest" files installed in the correct directory
- Around 98MB of disk space
- A basic knowledge of the Heretic storyline